Dec 23, 2009

Heatwave


My legs are being seared by the heat, and my feet are starting to melt. Sorry about the break from blogging kids, but Phillip Island called. Found me a dead penguin, being consumed by seagulls, an abundance of Kantuses, Maulers, Spitters, Chargers, as well as the occasional Templar.

Anywho, new music. Death To The Throne has a somewhat interesting track in I Only Have Eyes For You, the intro is engaging in it's own self-promoting way. Both Gentlemen Thieves tracks have a medieval-themed game feel, but that's brilliant in my eyes. Kid Adrift remix of Wolf Gang is buzzingly orchestral, a sound that I dont hear much of (maybe I should expand my musical horizons more).

Death To The Throne - I Only Have Eyes For You
Gentlemen Thieves - Contrapasso
Monsieur Adi - We Are The Romans (Gentlemen Thieves Remix)
Wolf Gang - The King And All Of His Men (Kid Adrift Remix)

Oh, present from me to you for Christmas. You might love it, you might hate it, but you better take it. Or else when you walk outside, someone will throw a fridge at you.

3 comments:

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.