Dec 5, 2009

Freddy Four Eyes


I've noticed these two songs are starting to get quite a bit of play time on the more mainstream radio stations/iPods, and it suddenly clicked in my head that Freddy Four Eyes had remixed them. By the way, in no way do I mean to demean Fred Falke with that nickname. I'm just feeling creative, yo.

Ke$ha - Tik Tok (Fred Falke Remix)

Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing (Fred Falke Remix)


While I'm at it with the new wave of female performers, I might as well chuck these tracks up. If you remember the Mille remix of Mowgli's Road, I'm sure you'll enjoy these bad boys/girls. The original has that piano-driven, indie-pop vibe, while the Russ Chimes remix is for the dancefloor. Killer.

Marina & The Diamonds - Mowgli's Road

Marina & The Diamonds - Mowgli's Road (Russ Chimes Remix)

And, while I reel from posting Ke$ha (why the $ sign?) and Alesha Dixon, might as well present to thee this now-taboo-for-electro-connoisseurs track. It's okay for me to post it, as I'm an electro simpleton. So here it is, in all it's glory, Warp 1977. Or for the more learned, some new Mustard Pimp.

The Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1977
Mustard Pimp & Blatta & Inesha - Pigeon Flu

Gone are the Woop, woop! sounds from Warp 1977. Now how am I meant to mentally associate this song with robotic American Indians?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.