Dec 13, 2009

5 Feet Of Horchata In My Dream


Not much exceptional music around these days. Don't worry, I'll treat you guys to something special soon.

Miami Horror remix of 5 Feet Of Snow has a Toxic Avenger feel, albeit more tame. Kid Cola remix of Horchata has that tropical Carribean fidget sound going on, and the Redial remix is different to most Walking On A Dream remixes, it has a more 'Danger-ous' feel about it.

The Dirty Secrets - 5 Feet Of Snow (Miami Horror Remix)
Vampire Weekend - Horchata (Kid Cola Remix)
Empire Of The Sun - Walking On A Dream (Redial Remix)

I started building my Fixie today! I have a frame, two dodgy wheels, and a handlebar. It's a load of crap, but at least I'll be doing my bit for the environment. Not only am I not clogging the atmosphere with pollution from my car, but I'm making it from second hand parts, so that things are recycled. Because, you know, the environment is very important to me! I feel that everyone should be doing as much as I am.

Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.