Dec 26, 2009

Classixx + Coulson


Here it is kids, the Christmas present I guaranteed you all. Sorry it's on Boxing Day. However...

It was once taboo to give out presents on Christmas, as it was considered a holy day (how we've changed). Most gifts were in fact given out on Boxing Day, and it was a more common practice to give to servants and employees, rather than people of a higher social standing. What usually happened, was that presents that the rich people received, or an item that they no longer had a use for, was simply repackaged, and then given away. Thus, the art of regifting was born.

Classixx - I'll Get You (Coulson Edit)

Servant, download this song.

3 comments:

  1. Why've you got nothing written in the description about the actual song? But hey this is very tidy and good and everything nice and just what I needed to hear tonight after some Beethoven sonatas. You've improved heaps which I hope is a compliment (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo thanks bro
    makes me feel the spirit of christmas inside me to hear a compliment like that very good i like it what did you get for christmas i got 100 trillion dollars from my dad no joke its actually zimbabwean money and it cost my dad 10 bucks but i reckon its cool what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lololol that's awesome (zimbabwean money).


    I agree it is a very clean edit and very catchy - it has a happy mood =D. I don't have the original, but it would be nice to compare it.

    Coulson on the up and upz. (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.