May 29, 2009

G.L.O.V.E.S.


G.L.O.V.E.S. is a Melbourne home-boy. Isn't that enough of a recommendation for you guys?

This remix has been stuck on repeat on my iPod. It is masterfully done, the smooth piano, glittering synths, just wow, the production skills complement the vocals impeccably.

I sound like a wine critic.

Ted & Francis AKA Like Woah! Sydney equivalent of Damn Arms*.

Ted & Francis - Erlend (G.L.O.V.E.S. Remix)

We all love Van She.

Van She - Changes (G.L.O.V.E.S. Remix)


*G.L.O.V.E.S. is half of Damn Arms, the Melbourne version of Like Woah! Well, that's just my point of view.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit, so you're not--
    I thought you were--
    Fuck, and all this time I thought we were talking about wine.

    ReplyDelete

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.