May 16, 2009

We Love Sounds '09


What? Armin Van Buuren is headlining, and has his own stage? While Danger is placed just under Bobmo* on the last stage (the Yellow stage was at the bottom, but I edited the full poster so you kids wouldn't have a massive picture staring you in the face).

I think you kids should know by now that Danger is absolutely brilliant. Want more proof? New track**, courtesy of Mr. Rivoire.

Danger - 12h38


*Those kids spelt his name wrong. Seriously, you'd think they'd get it right on a flyer. Bombo sounds kinda funny. Although Bobmo does too.
**I squealed with delight when I saw this. And yes, I am a pansy.

3 comments:

  1. its nice, it'll be great to hear a remix of it when one comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. delight at the spelling mistake? have to agree though with the fag. quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fags: I don't think it would work. Remixes of Danger tend to be sub-par

    @ Anonymous: I was actually delighted about new (sort of) Danger haha

    ReplyDelete

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.