Nov 16, 2009

Deutsch? Ja!


Well kids, I was going to do a proper post, but since I have my German exam tomorrow, and Mediafire has become awfully picky about what I can upload (nothing), I'm just going to offload some tracks onto you, with some brief descriptions. Cool? Cool.

Strikingly charming Piano intro. Makes the song.

Allure - Nocturne

Cornerstone without the lashings of reverb.

Arctic Monkeys - Cornerstone (Acoustic Version)

Simian Mobile Disco goodness.

Simian Mobile Disco - Bad Blood

Womping, warping StereoHeroes madness, laden on Pony Pony Run Run's pleasant vocals.

Pony Pony Run Run - Hey You (StereoHeroes Remix)


Below-par Mustard Pimp remix. Doesn't get off the ground.

Larry Tee - Let's Get Nasty (Mustard Pimp Remix)

Tasteful remix of Pitchfork darlings Asobi Seksu.

Asobi Seksu - Familiar Light (Twins Remix)

Frantic, hectic 8-bit game goodness from Viking.

Terror Dactel - DTF (Viking Remix)

Aaaaaand I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.