Jun 19, 2009

Animal


I need to get a new computer. By the end of this financial year, because of that Government tax rebate. It's kind of stressing, but I'm not even sure if I need a new one (I do).

But, erm, Laptop or Desktop? They both have their pros and cons, none of which I'm too sure of. Maybe I should invest in a really nice hat, so that I will continually get compliments about how nice it is.

Yeah. That sounds good.

Anyway, here's some Fake Blood! I know you kids have been waiting out for him to deliver, but, to be honest, this is kind of sub par for Fake Blood, expected more from him. Moves away from the grumbling, bounce bassline towards a fuzzy, reverberating one. A relaxed effort.

No 'Fake Blood!' name drop though :(

Miike Snow - Animal (Fake Blood Remix)

On a separate note, that remix of Darude by Fake Blood was a fake*. Originated from the Erol Alkan forum (which I am a member of). Those kids have waaaaaaay too much time on their hands. But there's a new remix of Calvin Harris (why?) coming out by him soon, so stay tuned kids!

*Does fake Fake Blood become real blood? Or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.