Sep 20, 2009

Thief Of Wellbeing


Winegums are not good for your system. Especially when you attempt to eat the entire packet by yourself. I ate around 90%, but stopped when I felt like throwing up. I vowed never to eat winegums again.

The following day, I found the same packet of winegums lying in my bag. I ate the rest of them. I have now concluded that winegums are delicious.

Two new remixes from those kids called Gentlemen Thieves. Los Feeling remix is my pick of the two (plus the original artist name/track name of the second is borderline cringeworthy).

Visitor - Los Feeling (Gentlemen Thieves Remix)
Kiss In Cities - U R My Girl (Gentlement Thieves Remix)

I might go get some winegums now.

3 comments:

  1. hey, shamefully nice!!
    what are winegums?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have some of your winegums Coulson? I'll give you cake in return!

    I really like both these tracks. makes me want to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sully : shamefully nice? i guess. winegums are a sort of english sweet, if you eat too many, they start to make your tongue numb

    @Alice: of course alice, except i think i ate all of my winegums haha

    ReplyDelete

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.