Feb 4, 2010

I'll Be Off


Listen. I shall be off to Thailand, and I may not return (even though I will). From now on, the blog may be put on hold. Note the may. There may be input (but not from me). When it happens, you shall see.

French flair.

Noisia - Machine Gun
Make The Girl Dance - Kill Me (The Toxic Avenger Remix)
Boys Noize - Transmission (Mr Oizo Remix)

German technique.

MMMatthias - James (Sabotage Remix)
MMMatthias - James (ReKratz)

English class.

Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix)
Erik Hassle & Ellie Goulding - Be Mine

Scottish inventiveness.

Jump Jump Dance Dance - Show Me The Night (Grum Remix)

Goldfrapp - Rocket (Grum Remix)

Irish charm.

Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn (Jupiter Remix)
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn (Softwar Remix)

So toodles for now kiddos. I'll be back early March!
Oh, and that's my Doppelganger! Mad dog, has WeSCs. Red Urbanears are cooler though.

2 comments:

  1. oh coulson, don't go breaking my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kish: I heard she broke your heart again, I heard she broke your heart. Well that girl's, a hearttt breakerrr

    @ 星耶ˋ: discount pharmaceuticals! how could i lose!

    ReplyDelete

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.