Jan 31, 2010

The Computer, It's Dead


Hi. My computer died on me. Probably too much of me using iTunes (or the fact that it was positively ancient). Transferring all my data took a while, and getting my head around all this computer nonsense took weeks. So, hopefully, I'll be getting a new (quad core) computer soon, and getting back to blogging (regularly).

There will be changes coming to this blog. So hang tight!

Cassian is starting to promote aggressively, you can see it all over Melbourne. Aggressively playing at various clubs, aggressively launching various EPs (one), and, of course, aggressively distributing various promotional music. Which is odd, as his music is not at all aggressive, but funkified and full of groove. Except that I'll Get Yeww! remix. Obviously bettered by this one.

Cassian - Friday Night
Cassian - Final Round
Classixx - I'll Get You (Cassian's I'll Get Yeww! Remix)


Checked out Yes Giantess yet? Rhyming artist name aside, these guys have got it going on. With connections to Passion Pit (some of Yes Giantess are former members), it's assured that these guys produce premier electro pop goodness.

Yes Giantess - The Ruins

Yes Giantess - Tuff 'N' Stuff
Erik Hassle - Don't Bring Flowers (Yes Giantess Remix)
The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Yes Giantess' Return Of The King Remix)

Remember, changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.