Jul 23, 2009

Designer Drugs


Designer Drugs have been ripping up the music scene in the US of A for a while now, they're one of the few good American Electro acts. They've remixed names such as Little Boots, N.A.S.A., Treasure Fingers, as well as American Alternative bands like Avian X, Velvet Code and Freezepop.

I have two more recent remixes here for you, and an absolute stunner of a remix of, erm, Mariah Carey...

The Secret Handshake - Make Up Your Mind (Designer Drugs Remix)

Thieves Like Us - Your Heart Feels (Designer Drugs Remix)
Mariah Carey - I'll Be Loving You Long Time (Designer Drugs Remix)

Don't you just hate it when people scroll through your artists and pick out the embarassing names?

"Eww, you like Lady Gaga?"
"I just wanted to see what she sounded like, and I haven't gotten around to deleting it off my iPod."
"Sureeeeeeeee."

3 comments:

  1. Sandra... you're an alt-snob...
    it's true...
    and Coulson has weird music that only comes from one ear...
    personally, I don't like Lady Gaga (no pants) or Mariah Carey (barely any top)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sully : yeah, i know, but the designer drugs make it ALL worth while.

    @Sylvia : i'm actually a bit of an alt-snob myself... only toxic, castle, or drugs makes it worth while

    ReplyDelete

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.