Apr 21, 2009

The Uninvited Guest


Siriusmo is releasing his new EP, 'The Uninvited Guest'. How spiffy is the artwork? Big props to whoever made it, I kinda have a love of the colour red. Also love how it plays on the story of the 3 little pigs.

Okay, short story time. One of the tracks on this new EP goes by the name of 'The Door'. If you guys have been keeping up with my remix history, you would remember me making an ANNOYING remix, say, 6 months ago? It was this song. I made a remix of the song, 6 months before the song even came out! Pretty avant-garde, right kids?

Here's one of the new tracks. Nice, relaxing synths, with a title to match. It's not something that would instantly appeal to me, you have to give it time.

Siriusmo - Nights Off (Removed By Request)

One of his older ones. Short and sweet, this is a glitchy affair that one might aliken to Mr Oizo.

Siriusmo - Too Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes sir, leave opinions here sir. Thank you sir.